Mobile:- 0781 751 8087 Landline:- 0113 252 8199
Suspension Set-up Service
This is a ride in ride out service for an unbeatable £30.00.
I Inspect and adjust
SAG / pre load, rebound damping, compression damping for
front suspension and rear suspension including a chain adjustment check (chain adjustment extra). These adjustments will take into account your feedback as the rider.
If after riding your bike you feel some fine tuning is required then simply return or call to discuss final settings.
The final set-up will give you a motorbike with balanced suspension, correct geometry, and optimised rebound / compression settings to suit your weight and style.
Your bike will then:-
- Enable you to enter corners with ease and feel.
- Promote mid corner confidence.
- Hold a line when powering out without wallowing or
- Improve tyre wear and performance.
- Remove feelings of being hard on the one hand or mushy on
Who is it for?
- Those who lack the confidence to adjust the suspension on
- Those who want to make sure that their bike's settings are correct for them.
- Those who want the original suspension to be the best it can be before committing to expensive after market products.
- Those who have bought and taken delivery of after market
shocks and forks and/or re-valves and now want them setting up.
Am I any good?
There you will find that each person benefits in different
* Some have saved the cost of after market products they were planning.
* Some were ready to sell their bike as it was handling so badly.
* Some never
realised how good a bike can handle.
* Others wanted help to set up their after market suspension parts.
A common theme is that they are riding safer and
Also, they all appreciate the small investment needed to fulfil
the handling potential of their bike, and they all believe it’s the best value
for money service they have ever had.
Bike set-up Cost £30.00
A personal suspension settings sheet for your bike can be purchased for an additional £5.00. The suspension settings sheet includes data of your old and new settings.
If you want me to travel to yours to set your bikes' suspension settings contact me to discuss. Maybe, invite some friends and have a suspension "party" to reduce costs.